Expert advice, expert witness
Katestone provides expert advice, and can be an expert witness, on the implications of air quality studies from planning, regulatory, community and industry perspectives. Whether your project is at the design stage, going through the approvals process or operational, Katestone can provide expert air quality, meteorological and sustainability services.
Our reports can be produced quickly to minimise any delays to your business. You can rest assured that the information we provide is factual and accurate, easy to understand and compelling.
Most importantly, our reports will stand up to the most rigorous scrutiny in court.
Katestone has provided services as an expert witness in over 30 matters during the last six years, and has provided evidence on:
- site meteorology
- emissions estimation
- community complaints
- dispersion modelling
- health and amenity impacts
- odour and dust issues
- best-practice air-quality management
Our experience in expert testimony is your advantage if a matter goes before a court.
Whatever your needs, Katestone can provide you with strategic expert advice and expert witness services for any air quality, climatic or meteorological issue.
Contact us to discuss your case today.
– Air quality impact report
– Air quality management plans
– Climate risk and adaptation
– Carbon / GHG management & reporting
– Decision support systems & custom tools
– Dispersion modelling
– Dust management
– Expert advice, expert witness
– Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER Act, AU)
– Health risk
– National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting (AU)
– Odour assessments
– Plume rise
– Pollution forecasting
– Weather data
– Weather forecasting