Decision support systems and custom tools
Our meteorological specialists develop decision support systems and tools that significantly enhance your ability to manage your business.
These customised tools can capture a vast range of data – historical, real time and forecast – then analyse that data to provide information that is specific to your site and your needs. Importantly, threshold warnings can be built in so that any potential issues can be mitigated.
Integral to our systems and tools are:
- Accurate and relevant data displays
- Thorough understanding of the complex factors involved
- Delivery of timely and targeted information
Most recently, we have developed a:
- Dust mitigation decision tool (KITE)
- Real-time incident reporting system
- Screening tool for plume rise assessments
- Separation distance calculator for small industry
- Risk analysis program for managing heat load in cattle (CHLT)
- CoolCows weather forecaster to manage heat stress in dairy herds
We are currently working on a human heat stress management tool specifically tailored to help simplify and streamline the complexities of heat stress management on Australian work sites.
Our systems can be provided as online systems or custom plugins to your current reporting systems. If this sounds like something your business needs, please contact us today for more information.
– Air quality impact report
– Air quality management plans
– Climate risk and adaptation
– Carbon / GHG management & reporting
– Decision support systems & custom tools
– Dispersion modelling
– Dust management
– Expert advice, expert witness
– Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER Act, AU)
– Health risk
– National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting (AU)
– Odour assessments
– Plume rise
– Pollution forecasting
– Weather data
– Weather forecasting