Air quality management plans
Monitoring and managing pollutants, whether dust or other particulates, is a significant issue for many industries. Our team of experienced scientists has considerable experience delivering effective air quality management plans for a wide range of industries (e.g. mining, transportation, energy and bulk handling).
When producing your air quality management plan, we will:
- Monitor and analyse real-time data of pollutant activity
- Establish links between control factors
- Assess and forecast meteorological conditions
- Identify other potential impacts.
A comprehensive management plan, along with a customised decision support system or tool, will greatly enhance your business’s capacity to manage pollutants.
Contact us to discuss managing pollutants for your business.
– Air quality impact report
– Air quality management plans
– Climate risk and adaptation
– Carbon / GHG management & reporting
– Decision support systems & custom tools
– Dispersion modelling
– Dust management
– Expert advice, expert witness
– Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER Act, AU)
– Health risk
– National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting (AU)
– Odour assessments
– Plume rise
– Pollution forecasting
– Weather data
– Weather forecasting
Where are we?
Head Office: Level 4/154 Melbourne St, South Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3369 3699
Ireland Office: Office 5a, Portlaoise Enterprise Centre, Clonminam Industrial Estate, Portlaoise, Co Laois, Ireland
Phone: +353 (87) 365 6879